The Embassy of Italy in Canada
275 Slater Street, 21st Floor
Canada K1P 5H9
The Consular Office of the Embassy
Consular district: the City of Ottawa, the Counties of Carleton, Dundas, Glengarry, Prescott, Russell, and Stormont in Ontario and the Outaouais Region of Québec.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For visa services: email@example.com
The Economic and Trade Office
For commercial matters, use Nexus, the direct channel with the Commercial Offices of the Diplomatic-Consular Network.
Open to the public:
In the morning, by appointment only, to book as follows:
– via Prenot@mi reservation system, for passport or visa issuing, citizenship applications, registration of civil status documents, certification of signatures of notaries, translators or GAC officers.
– by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (613) 232-2401 for all other services. Please make sure to indicate the type of service required when booking.
Closed on the following statutory holidays:
– January 1: New Year’s Day
– April 10: Easter Monday
– April 25: Anniversary of the Liberation
– May 22: Victoria Day
– June 2: Italian National Day
– July 1: Canada Day
– August 7: Civic Holiday
– September 4: Labour Day
– October 9: Thanksgiving
– December 25: Christmas
– December 26: Boxing Day