This site uses cookies to provide a better experience. Continuing navigation accept the use of cookies by us OK

VISA FOR MINORS (under the age of 18)


VISA FOR MINORS (under the age of 18)

This page is only available in English


If the applicant is a minor, please find below the list of supplementary documents:

1. Original birth certificate (plus one copy) with parental information. Foreign (i.e. non Canadian) documents must be translated into English or French and legalized by the Italian consular authority in the Country where the certificate was issued.

2. A declaration granting permission to travel – signed by parent/s or legal guardian/s not accompanying the minor in Italy- and a declaration of assuming financial responsibility for the trip signed by parent/s or legal guardian/s at the visa office upon presentation of a valid photo I.D. If one or both parents live abroad, they/he/she must sign the authorization at the Italian Consulate of their/his/her Country of residence (PARENTAL CONSENT AND FINANCIAL FORM FOR MINOR*).

The parent assuming financial responsibility must submit a recent letter of employment and his/her last three months bank statements.

3. Assumption of responsibility for a minor signed by the person that takes responsibility for the minor during his/her stay in Italy (ASSUMPTION OF RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE MINOR*) .

The visa application form must be signed by parent/s or legal guardian/s